1. Dobrodošli na Eydis - zajednicu fanova fantastike, sci-fi, igara i umjetnosti. Pridruži nam se!
    Sakrij obavijest
  2. Dobrodošli u novi dom Eydisa.

Forum je prošao kroz premještanje i sada je na novom serveru i domeni. Ukoliko primjetite neke nedostatke, molili bismo vas da obavjestite administraciju u dotičnoj temi.

Hvala na razumijevanju.
    Sakrij obavijest

Filmski Citati - Igra

Rasprava u 'Filmovi' pokrenuta od dorca vorbarra, 9. Siječanj 2008..

1. dorca vorbarra

dorca vorbarra Kiss me

monty python, serija

2. Feyrin

Feyrin Novi Član

3. dorca vorbarra

dorca vorbarra Kiss me

Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.

4. Neqael

Neqael What the hell?!

Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.

Sjever sjeverozapad (North by Northwest) by Alfred Hitchcock.

A sad ja :happy:

• Very little hope I assure you. No. If a God of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

5. fikusindigo

fikusindigo J'onn J'onzz

nema pomaka pa krenimo sa necim svjezim:

X: Sorry, it's just hard to find the right nerve centers under all this...
    Y: Fat?
    X: Fur. I was gonna say fur.
    Y: Sure you were.

6. Decadent Sympozium

Decadent Sympozium Prvi anti-heroj Eydisa kao takav

7. fikusindigo

fikusindigo J'onn J'onzz

8. Decadent Sympozium

Decadent Sympozium Prvi anti-heroj Eydisa kao takav

Iz pande se sjećam par njih. The legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

Anyho,

Once, man and those in the water were linked. They inspired us. They spoke of the future. Man listened and it became real. But man does not listen very well. Man's need to own everything led him deeper into land. The magic world of the ones that lived in the ocean, and the world of men, separated. Through the centuries, their world and all the inhabitants of it... stopped trying. The world of man became more violent. War upon war played out, as there were no guides to listen to. Now those in the water are trying again... trying to reach us. A handful of their precious young ones have been sent into the world of man. They are brought in the dead of night... to where man lives. They need only be glimpsed... and the awakening of man will happen. But their enemies roam the land. There are laws that are meant to keep the young ones safe, but they are sent at great risk to their lives. Many, do not return. Yet still they try. Try to help man. But man has forgotten how to listen...

9. fikusindigo

fikusindigo J'onn J'onzz

obozavam taj, al cu se suzdrzat :)

10. fikusindigo

fikusindigo J'onn J'onzz

ajd postavi nest lakse opcoj populaciji[​IMG]

11. fikusindigo

fikusindigo J'onn J'onzz

predugo je proslo...idemo s necim mainstream:

"You can't handle the truth!"

12. Klosharr

Klosharr The Wild Rover

a few good men

13. fikusindigo

fikusindigo J'onn J'onzz

14. mrzovoljni trol

mrzovoljni trol zombi paladin lvl. 99

Deacon: "I think we drink virgin blood becouse it sounds cool."
    Vladislav: "I think of it like this - if you're going to eat a sandwich, you would just enjoy more if you knew no one had f♥♥ked it."

:loving:

15. dorca vorbarra

dorca vorbarra Kiss me

really :lol: jel to gledao itko osim tebe?

16. mrzovoljni trol

mrzovoljni trol zombi paladin lvl. 99

Za sada vjerojatno ne. Stavljam teasere u nadi da uskoro još netko bude pa da možemo malo komentirat. :mrgreen:

17. dorca vorbarra

dorca vorbarra Kiss me

sad sam pročitao cijeli topik i uživao :evil2:

Ayllwyn se sviđa ovo.
  18. aasgardium

aasgardium Eydishan

"Bullshit. I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose."

19. aasgardium

aasgardium Eydishan

@Strahozec , siguran sam da ti znaš iz kojeg je to filma. :smile:

20. dorca vorbarra

dorca vorbarra Kiss me